TMG Partners will present their Capitol Avenue plans/alternatives early next year, likely in April.
Creekside Landing Retail
The Planning Commission is tentatively scheduled to consider the project on Jan. 8.
To consider a Conditional Use Permit, Vesting Tentative Tract Map 7994 with a minor modification, and Preliminary Grading Plan for development of a 487,000 square regional shopping center on 59 acres of a 147 acre site located at the southern terminus of Fremont Boulevard, north of the Dixion Landing interchange and west of Interstate 880 in the Industrial Planning Area. An Environmental Impact Report (EIR) has been prepared and circulated for this project pursuant to the California Environmental Quality Act.
Fremont Times Square
Oakland A's Ballpark Village
1) Now through Late Spring 2009: City and consultant team conduct preliminary environmental review, prepare Draft EIR (Environmental Impact Report)
2) Late Spring 2009: City mails public Notice of Availability of Draft EIR; begin 45 day circulation period for public and agency review and comment. Draft EIR available at City Hall, branch libraries, and online at http://www.fremont.gov/Community/BallparkVillage/default.htm
3) Summer 2009: City and consultant team prepares Responses to Comments, addressing comments received on the Draft EIR
4) Fall 2009: Planning Commission EIR certification hearing
Fremont Bank Aqua Adventure Water Park
Sneek Peek May 16th
Open Weekends Starting Saturday May 23rd
Grand Opening on 24-26, 2009
Because of issues with the one commercial space not being visible from the street as well as the dispute over the color scheme staff recommended delaying approval until January 8, 2009.
Centerville Unified Site
The new project now includes about 35,000 square feet of rental retail space along Fremont Boulevard, with as many as 300 residential rental apartments and live-work units.
Blake Hunt Ventures and BRE Properties are expected to submit project details to the city by February.
Warm Springs BART Station
1) Subway construction to begin mid-2009
2) Line, Track, Station, and Systems final design and construction to begin early 2010
3) Commencement of revenue service June 2014
A new proposal for a big housing complex at State Street and Walnut Avenue will consist of two, four-story buildings with a total of 301 apartments, a park and a small commercial space fronting Beacon Avenue.
It’ll have a pool, fitness area, and parking spaces. The Planning Commission is tentatively scheduled to consider the project on Jan. 22.