Please Vote "YES" on Prop 1A for High-Speed Rail
California High-Speed Rail will:
1) allow Californians to travel from the Bay Area to Los Angeles in two and a half hours, without the hassle of the airport.
2) reduce traffic and reducing air pollution.
3) reduces our dependence on foreign oil and reducing the greenhouse gas emissions that cause global warming.
4) high-speed train system create new jobs and boost our economy.
5) reducing auto accident fatalities and injuries and related health care costs..
6) reducing delays to air and auto travelers as freeways and airports are relieved of congestion. Congestion costs Californians $20 billion per year in wasted fuel and lost time.
7) generating more than $1 billion in annual revenue surplus.
8) cost $55 one way train ticket.
Prop 1A Endorsements
American Lung Association
Anaheim Chamber of Commerce
California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
California Labor Federation
California League of Conservation Voters
California Nurses Association
California State NAACP
California Transportation Commission
Consumer Federation of California
Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce
League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
Los Angeles County Federation of Labor
Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC)
Orange County Business Council
Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce
San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
San Francisco Labor Council
San Jose Silicon Valley Chamber of Commerce
Sierra Club California
Learn more at: